Table of Contents
- How to Delete Paytm Account
- How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently
- Method 1 to Delete Paytm Account – By Mail from paytm App
- Method 2 to Delete Paytm Account – By Changing Number
- Method 3 to Delete Paytm Account – By Paytm App
- Method 4 to Delete Paytm Account – By Dailling Number
- Method 5 to Delete Paytm Account – By mailing from mail id
How to Delete Paytm Account
There is no such official way for deleting your paytm account but however you can block it to get rid of Paytm. Once your Paytm account is blocked then you will no longer be able to access paytm. For blocking your account you can ask the Paytm team by outreaching them on social media or contacting via email.
you can even ask to delete paytm account permanently by mailing them if that works for you. Paytm has two different way to deactivate your paytm account. first one is paytm account block & second one permanently delete.
How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently
Below are six methods to Delete Paytm Account. You can use any of the method to delete your paytm account. All methods are easy and can be used by any one.
Method 1 to Delete Paytm Account – By Mail from paytm App
1) Go to Profile > Need Help?
2) My Account and Then My Phone is Lost.
3) I need to Block my Paytm Account and Click on Message Us.
4) Then Copy below Appeal And Send it to Paytm
“Sir my Mobile Phone is lost and I am Afraid of misuse of my Paytm account.Please Block my account before its misues”.
5) Send it toand Your Account will be Deleted.
Method 2 to Delete Paytm Account – By Changing Number
You can change your registered paytm number using paytm app. Using this method to delete Paytm Account you can actually changing your Paytm registered number.
1) Open paytm App and goto your Profile.
2) Click on Edit Profile
3) There you will see Phone number, just edit the number & enter any non registered Paytm account
4) Now Click on Save from upper right corner
5) Finally you will recieve a OTP on new number just put down the OTP & verify new number
6) That’s it your old number is deleted from Paytm
7) Now if you want to create new account on this number then you can sign-up a fresh account
Method 3 to Delete Paytm Account – By Paytm App
Go to paytm app > profile >contact us > my paytm account > i have lost my phone /Change my mobile number
Follow on app steps and this helps you to delete Paytm Account.
Method 4 to Delete Paytm Account – By Dailling Number
If you want tothe you can directly call paytm to their customer care number 0120 3888 388 and after you can request for your account deactivation.
Method 5 to Delete Paytm Account – By mailing from mail id
1) Open your registered paytm mail id to dlete Paytm Account
2) Goto Compose Mail Option and Mail Following.
To Email – [email protected]
Subject – Delete My Paytm Account
Details – Here Mention Exact Reason For You Want To Delete Paytm Account. Also Put Your All Details That Have On Paytm Like Name, Email, Mobile Number.
3) You should mention some lines in that email about why you want to disable your account.
4) Uploaded Photo Copy – As Identify Must Uploaded A Government Registered Certificate Where Mentioned Your Details. (Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, School Certificate)
5) Soon they will respond and delete your paytm account. Anybody form paytm customer support will read that email and they will disable your account